Saturday, August 6, 2011

The Polylearner

So I am kinda re-purposing this blog/starting to actually use it. I really love to learn about many different subject but I find that since I am teaching myself it is often hard to retain and really internalize the information. So I am starting the blog so that I can try and take the information I have learned and share with the world. After all the best way to learn is to teach right?

So on that note this blog is more about me and less about you. :) I will try and make the information as clear as possible but my main objective is learning it myself, that also means that it will likely be full of misinformation and flat out wrong things. Sorry.

I may overhaul the blog on a regular basis as I am not sure what the best format to store this/teach information will be. If you(some random person) does find this useful let me know what helps, and what is not helpful and I can try and do more of the former and less of the latter. Oh another thing, I am also trying to improve my writing skills, which are quite poor, so for those grammar/language police out there you are welcome on this blog. Comment and tear things to pieces.

--Danny

No comments:

Post a Comment